Friday, March 23, 2012

Jessica Simpson expects prayer for her 10 pounder baby


Jessica Simpson expecting prayer for her upcoming ten pound baby daughter.
The 31-year-old singer-turned-fashion designer is expecting her first child with fiancĂ© Eric Johnson any day now – and has been warned it could be a big one.
She said: ”It’s so much baby and so much amniotic fluid, it’s crazy. If we have a 10 pounder, pray for me!”
Jessica – who stripped off for Elle magazine earlier this month – currently weighs in at 170lbs and admits she can’t wait to get her body back.
She told People Magazine: ”At this point, I’m really ready. I’m not sleeping very well; she moves all the time. I had a great pregnancy, but I’m ready for it to be over!”
The ‘Fashion Star’ mentor has apparently been stocking up on monogrammed onesies and baby linens after deciding to call her little girl Maxwell, or Maxi for short, while Eric has been painting a personalized mural in the baby’s nursery.
A source told In Touch magazine: ”Jessica’s even written a song called ‘Our Little Maxi’, which she sings to her baby at night.”
And the little-one received even more treats when Jessica held her baby shower on Sunday.
She added: ”It was perfect. Right now, I can’t wait to just hold her in my arms.”

No comments:

Post a Comment